Don’t be fooled; not all driveways are the same!
There is much more to driveway removal than just bulldozing. There are important safety precautions which need to be adhered to so that your San Diego property is not damaged by debris. But beyond that, plans must be made depending on the type of driveway to be removed and laying the groundwork for the driveway which is to come.
There are many other types of driveways besides brick or asphalt. Exact Construction is well trained and experienced in removing:
- San Diego Tar and chip driveways
- San Diego Glass driveways
- San Diego Rubber driveways
- San Diego Sandstone driveways
- San Diego Porphyry driveways
- San Diego Travertine driveways
- San Diego Tarmac driveways
- San Diego Resin driveways
- San Diego Flagstone driveways
- San Diego Slate driveways
- And many other types
Depending on the material and its condition you may be able to gain a discount on our services. Some materials can be recycled or reused. If that is the case then we will gladly remove the price of the materials from our cost.
Exact Construction provides a free estimate for every San Diego job we bid for. We are confident that after looking around you will see that we offer the best prices in the business. We completely clear the site once finished so that the construction company can begin preparing the new driveway immediately.